Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So, it's been over 2 months now that Nick and I have been married! My camera isn't working right now, so since I've been teased for not putting more stuff on my blog ;) I thought I would add some more wedding pictures! This was Gavin's favorite activity for the night! Blowing out the candles....it was funny.
Cute Katie walking around
Dancing with my best friend in the whole world!!
I love this picture of my family.
Bridesmaids!!!

Us with Luke and Niki....love you guys!

2 comments:

Andrew and Maren said...

Hey, I am Andrew Farr's ife, I have heard so much about you and what a great friend you were to him. I just thought I would tell you how stunnign you look in yur pictures! Congrats on the wedding, Andy and I are both so happy for yu. Being married is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us...now we're waiting for children! Congrats again!

Luke and Niki said...

Yay we made it on the new post! All of your pics turned out so beautiful.

Man I am scared to see us dancing on your wedding video. I think I had a little too much fun. haha

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center