Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do you believe in magic?


Last weekend, my family and Nick and I went to California to go to Disneyland. We planned it for our final family trip before Megan leaves on her mission to New York. We started out our vacation here though because for Christmas, my dad got us tickets to "Wicked" for April 9th. We all loved the play! It was so funny and the music was great...we would all go see it again and again. We flew out to California the following morning at 8:00 and arrived at the Disney parks around 1200. Our first ride was, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean. We stayed out all night and rode as many rides as we could fit into our day. Saturday and Monday we spent at the parks too. On Sunday we went to Newport beach but the water was so cold that we could only stand to get wet upto our ankles. It was a really great trip and I can't believe how fast it went by, but it was fun to have a family vacation together. I can't believe that after Megan leaves in a few weeks our family won't be all together again until Kyle gets back from his mission. It's weird!! I'm gonna miss Megan sooo much, but I'm excited for her! :)


3 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Oh how fun! I definitely believe in the magic of Disneyland! Luke and I went when we were dating and one week after that we said we loved each other and decided to get married! lol

Haha Maybe we can all go to Disneyland for our girls day!

CassParelli said...

Sounds like tonz of fun! Thanks for letting us come see your new house. We were sad Allison wasn't home! We thought it was really nice. You guys have great taste!

Jess said...

Sounds like fun! A great way to spend your last bit of time together. I can't believe Meg leaves so soon, I'm excited for her!

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center