Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Been One Year! :)


Today is a special day for us (well I don't know how big of a deal it is to Nick because it's probably a girl thing), but it has been one year today since we met! A lot has happened in the past year and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father put Nick in my life. I am so happy and feel so lucky to have such a wonderful person with me forever. Nick treats me so well and makes me feel special and I love being around him. Happy one year babe! I love you!

3 comments:

Zack Family said...

Happy One Year together! It is crazy how time flies by. You are so cute, I miss you!

CassParelli said...

Happy One Year Meeting Anniversary! Congrats. Very awesome! Cute background, I love it. Very festive. And it matches the Cardinals colors too. Paul says "Go Cards" Thanks for hangin out with us. Next time lets not go bowling :) Just kidding, we're not sore losers.

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

Congrats guys that is exciting! You two are so good looking together! Hope you are having the best time being married!

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center