Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our First Christmas!



This Christmas was Nick and my first Christmas together. Nick got some new shirts, jacket, DVD's, The Office Season 4 and a couple of books. I got some new shirts, a red pea coat, and a watch. We woke up Christmas morning about 8:30 and opened up each other's Christmas presents and then we spent Christmas day with my family. My family went to St. George later in the afternoon, but me and Nick had to stay home for work the next day so we ended up searching for Christmas dinner and found it at SanPan Chinese restaurant (not what we expected Christmas dinner to be) and then went to watch Four Christmas's at the movie theatre. Anyone who was in Utah for Christmas knows that at about 5:00pm there was a huge blizzard which Nick and I discovered coming out of the theatre. We had to drive about 15 mph on the freeway and trying to guess if we were in between the lines, but safely arrived home. We spent the rest of Christmas night together and all in all was a wonderful first Christmas!

0 comments:

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center