Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!



My birthday was on July 29th (I'm slow to blog), but I wanted to show these pictures because Nick made me an icecream/brownie cake for my birthday. If anyone knows me well, they will know that brownies and icecream is my absolute favorite treat. Nick started making this cake the night before by baking the brownies and then the next day had to put it together and even put fudge around the entire cake like frosting! Mmmm...it was so delicious. My husband is so sweet.

1 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Happy 24th!!!


And thank you for updating the blog!!! Its about time. =)

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center