Thursday, September 10, 2009

A weekend at Lake Powell!!




The Barneck's, Martin's, and McMillan's spent Labor Day weekend at Lake Powell and we all had so much fun together. We went exploring up canyons and even found this little cave that we all swam under. The last picture is of Chelsea, me, Lindsay, and Chelsey. The only thing that would have made the trip better would have been to have Troy, Brooke, and Jackson there with us, but they are working hard in Arizona in medical school.


The best parents in the world....my dad and mom! Thanks for taking us to Lake Powell with you!


I got to waterski and wakeboard. I am not very talented on the wakeboard, but I was able to get up and ride inside the wake for a while. Waterskiing was so much fun....I haven't done it for a couple of years, but the water was smooth and not too cold either! Perfect!



Nick and Justin went tubing and were tossed around all over the lake. Everyone in the boat was cracking up as they flew over the wake. Justing tried his hardest to stay on the tube with Nick's help, but the weight of them both pulled the tube upside-down. Don't worry...they didn't get hurt - they fell on their heads.

3 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Ummm jealous much?? I think I am!! Lake Powell is my absolute favorite vacation every year! Except I havent gone in since before VA. I am going through withdrawls!

Luke and Niki said...

You know that first picture of everyone in the waving? It reminds me of that last scene in the little mermaid where all of Ariels family waves goodbye to her in the water....LOL

Funny!

The Poulson's said...

You finally updated!! Yay! I miss you lets get together!

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center