Saturday, February 27, 2010

Breakfast with the girls...


This morning, Jessica, Val, and I went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. I had banana chocolate chip pancakes and the girls said the the muffins are "the best", so I got two to go - one for me and one for Nick. It was really fun to get together with the girls from the neighborhood. I have had a really great time living in Farmington Crossing. Many of the people that live here are couples that are Nick and my ages so we have been able to make a lot of friends. Nick and I know that we are very blessed to live here and we have been having so much fun with all our new friends. Hopefully, we will have many more breakfasts' together :)

1 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

I lOVE MiMi's Cafe! Debi and I went there the other night! We love the muffins and totally got a box to go. lol

Im jealous of all the young couples you have around you! Theres not much here in LP...I wonder why!? haha

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center