Saturday, February 13, 2010

My cute cousins...

I always love going to my Aunt Jen and Uncle Kyle's house because I adore their kids. They are so cute and Kameron says the funniest and sweetest things. Kameron asked me yesterday:
"Um, how are you feeling Alli about your baby?" and I said, "I'm doing ok". Then he said, "Alli, we prayed for your baby every day and that you wouldn't be sad anymore". I told him that his prayers made me feel better and he looked at me with a look of shock and a smile and said "They did?" I said, "yep!". Kameron is so thoughful and sweet.


Jaydee wanted to "play princesses", so we went down to her dress-ups and I found a skirt with an elastic band and somehow managed to fit it over my hips, and then Jaydee put on her princess dress. Then Kameron had to dress up in his "Rock Man" outfit. I had a fun couple hours playing with them and having lunch with the family.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one! They are such cute kids. That is sooo sweet that Kameron said that!!

Brooke said...

Oh that is so sweet Alli. I love that he said that to you. How cute that he asked "how are you feeling?" So thoughtful! I love it.

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife

Temple view

Temple view

Squishy face! haha

Squishy face! haha

Cutting the cake

Cutting the cake

Beautiful Sunset

Beautiful Sunset
The view was one of my favorite things about the reception center